Well, it is that time of year again when all of us stop and remember that we have a lot to be thankful for. I realize that for you Mr. Turkey "Thankful" might not be a feeling that you experience on Thanksgiving. But just in case you were feeling bummed here are some reasons that you have to be Thankful.
- You make one of the funnest animal noises... gobble gobble.
- You are one of the easiest animals to draw because you just have to outline the hand and draw the beak.... consequently you make a lot of kids feel like artists (what a boost in self confidence!)
- You are a delightful low fat option, as your meat is low in saturated fats.
- You are delicious... and you have really nice legs.
- Stove Top would be nothing with out you!!!
- You have been on TV next to some of the biggest names in Hollywood, although my favorite was on Seinfeild.
- You also bring families together to enjoy a meal and remember how truly blessed they are.
You are the best! Thank you Mr. Turkey, you are truly appreciated!