Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
- The "Oh cute I'm showing" set
- The "I can't squeeze my butt into anything anymore" set
- and of course (Soon to come) The "I'm gonna pop" set
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- Chillin in the breech position
- striking a pose Madonna style (had hand up by face for almost every shot)
- snuggling with placentas
- Livin in-utero
- Flashin the hamburger sign... which, for all of you who are familiar with Ultra-Sound lingo, means that baby Call
IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
So much for maternal instinct. I was SURE it was a boy,
But The hamburger sign says no turtles here.
Do you think we could come up with some other terms for recognizing the female anatomy on an ultra sound. I mean there are many things we could compare it to... but a hamburger?!?!?
Maybe this will be the awkward conversation that I bring up sex education with my child... "Well you see honey boys have turtles and little girls have hamburgers"
Two incredible women to Love
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
In light of my finishing my Medical Terminology course, I thought I would share with you this little video I saw during the semester. It was really eye opening to me... we had a group discussion in class about possible solutions and reasons this problem is increasing. Sure makes you think.
- Kyphosis- A condition commonly known as humpback or hunchback
- Dysphagia- Inability to swallow or difficulty swallowing.
- Trichosis- Abnormal condition of hair growth, including baldness or excessive hair growth in an unusual place
- Exophthalmos- Protrusion of the eyeballs
And here are a few self diagnosis of my current health condition:
- Polyuria - Excessive urination... especially in the middle of the night.
- Polyphagia- Excessive hunger and uncontrolled eating
- Cephalalgia- Headache
- Narcolepsy- Sudden attacks of sleep that occur at internals
The above was not meant to be a complaint... I am quite enjoying my pregnancy these days. Feeling the baby move is really exciting and makes everything else seem like no big deal.