Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gettin a belly...

Sorry no picture, it is not big enough to document with a photo. I haven't had a belly since I was on my mission (too many desserts!!) This belly is much for fun because there is something incredible inside.... I can't stop looking at it and touching it. I wish my belly was see through so that I could witness what is going on in there. Actually that might be kind of nasty with my nausea... scratch the see through belly idea.

My baby is currently about the size of a strawberry, pretty remarkable that something so small can cause so many changes in the physical, mental, and emotional state a a person. Ahhhhh the miracle of birth. I am 8 weeks or so along, I have yet to go to the doctor, but am trying to pick one at the moment, anyone from the twin cities have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Toni Call said...

i wish i could say the same and said i didn't have a belly before i got preggo, but that's definitely not true! Ha ha! How have you been feeling? Any better? My baby is the size of my fist now! Good luck finding a Doctor.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my doctor at the Fridley OB/GYN at the Unity Professional Building next to Unity Hospital. His name is Dr. Keith Wenda and he's GREAT. JoDell Seaman has had him deliver her 3 babies as well. You'd love him! I only have 3 weeks LEFT...!!!