Thursday, January 5, 2012

Toast

I always laugh in Nacho Libre when he invites his love interest, Encarnacion, to his quarters for toast. Perhaps it is because my father is the self proclaimed King of Toast... as growing up it was one of the only foods (besides hamburger helper) that was completely fool proof. Not that my dad is a fool, he just tried to put mashed potatoes inside hamburgers once and will never ever live if down.

Randomly I found myself making this video today and it keeps making me laugh.


If you enjoyed that you may also enjoy this little jem... Last night Chuck came home from work, let a stray cat in the house and then promptly left, as he was going to find the missing cat signs in the neighborhood and see if this one was a match. So there I was with the dirtiest stray cat wandering around my house and two babies. I couldn't set Daphnie down any where because the cat would immediately run/jump to her, and it was hard to keep Fiona from touching/kissing/hugging the cat. At the end of the video you will see that the cat started to nip a bit... I suddenly felt like there was a lion in my house and wanted to hide us all in a bedroom (I am not an animal person so to speak). But Chuck came home, gave the cat some Tuna, realized that it was not the one from the reward posters and let it back out into the wild. Then today when I was out for a walk with the girls we found the cat again two blocks over and it followed us home for Tuna round two... Fiona could not have been any more pleased.



Oh and just a word about the blue painters tape all around my child's midsection. Some days it is my only method to restrict diaper access.... I have tried multiple methods to stop "diggin" as I will call it, but as of yet this is the most successful, and I like blue painters tape cuz it's not too sticky. If anyone out there has other suggestions... I would love to hear them :)

4 comments:

Toni Call said...

Cute videos. Lincoln loves the kitty one... we've watched it several times already. He calls the cat a puppy though. Someday he'll get his animals straight! DOes Fiona dig in her diaper even when she has pants on? I just have to make sure Lincoln never goes pants-less, cause otherwise he does the same thing. THe pants keep him from even trying, thankfully!

Tacy Marie said...

I have tried pants, and having her wear the one piece tops that snap on the bottom... she always gets in somehow, which you can imagine looks even more silly through pants and a snap top!!!

The Atomic Mom said...

Ew stray cat.

In-Car-NA-AH-CI-ON!!!! I love the toast part in Nacho Libre.

Mommadriver said...

Just had to come back and view these videos again! LOVE to watch my Fiona in action! Love you all!