Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That's a nice shiner you got there

This is the biggest bruise I have ever had. It is actually really pretty... purple and yellow and green and blue... like a magical rainbow of pain. I think I have told everyone and their dog how I got it already (I was even showing people in the lunchroom the other day at work), but for sake of documentation here is the story again. I fell down a half of flight of cement stairs at work. People have asked me if I plan on filling some kind of claim or collecting workman's comp. However this fall can not be blamed on the stairs, but instead on the girl who runs down them full speed with a bag full of books in high heel shoes.

My mom just walked in the room and looked at that picture and said, "Oh my goodness, that looks just like your leg!" LOL... "That's because it is my leg Mom!!!!!"



2 comments:

David said...

Yep! It's a beaut! Maybe you can describe it to me, or re-enact it sometime but I can't picture how you got the bruise on that part of your leg.

The Atomic Mom said...

All I can say is that leg is what's bringing sexy back!