Monday, December 27, 2010

Bloggie!!

My husband gave me the COOLEST thing for Christmas. I didn't ask for it and I had no idea I would be the recipient of such a thoughtful present. Meet Bloggie!It is a pocket HD camcorder :) He told me that I should turn my BLOG into a VLOG and just post video entries. I can now capture memories in little video snippets.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but truly a video is worth a million. Here are a couple from Christmas.







You can see from this video that there is no flash or lighting, so if you are in a dark room...well things are a bit dark. It can take photos while you are in the middle of recording a video too... pretty sweet. But like I said, without a flash it is best used in lots-O-light.

I also learned that taking the videos horizontal (instead of vertical like I did above) makes for a much better video.

I am trying to figure out if there is a better way to save and store videos than on youtube. Chuck bought me an external hard drive with lots of memory but I feel like I should back them up somewhere.

I am also wondering if anyone has video software they really enjoy? Right now I just use Picasa because it lets me up load to Youtube easily.

Many more videos to come.

Ps... I LOVE being on break from school!

1 comment:

Toni Call said...

I got a camcorder, too! It will be fun to see more videos of Fiona... and you should post videos with you & Chuck in them, too. WE'd love to see more of you guys!