Monday, July 6, 2009

Got a job

I start on Monday. It has been almost a year since I have been in the working world... it will be interesting to return. I am going to be working for a health care clinic that aids patients in weight loss. I will be the secretary to two dietitians and a physician... pretty cool huh. I figure it will be a great way to network and get some real life nutrition experience.


Time to break out the old business outfits... Ooooo I get to ride the bus and wear my heels again too!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!! You will do good!

David said...

Welcome back to the ranks of the employed Tacy Marie Blogspot! Sorry I'm such a bad friend and disappeared for so many months. Forgive me?

Toni Call said...

Congrats! That must be a huge relief! Hopefully I can find one soon...

Tacy Marie said...

DAVID!!!!!! Don't dissapear on me like that. I get worried about you. LOL I love it that you can't escape me though. Even if you try to ignore me I will be sure to track you down at some random bus stop. You are forgiven.