Friday, July 24, 2009

Photoshop... making dreams come true, one edited photo at a time.

A couple of nights ago Chuck had a steamy fantasy that he was on stage with the Red Hot Chili Peppers doing a dueling base solo with Flea (the guy with his hand on Chuck's shoulder). I say steamy because Chuck woke up sweating it was so realistic and vivid to him. He then proceeded to crank the air conditioning up full blast to cool down his rocking self down.

I was in the dream too... out in the crown ticked off because I thought some girl was trying to put the moves on my husband!!! (Don't mess with my man!) And his family was in the crowd cheering him on.

I really wish I could make all of Chuck's dreams come true... but I had no idea how I would get a hold of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, so I had Christy Photo Shop this picture for me instead. And I realized that I am glad that I don't have Photo Shop because I would never leave my house.... sitting at home trying to make funny pictures.

Love you Chuck... you will always be a rock star to me:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Did you show Chuck? Did he die?! haha

ps- love that you added Kings Of Leon to your playlist. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! His voice is so amazing. (Although no one beats Chris Martin!)

Anonymous said...

haha absolutely priceless, i love you both!

-Megan