Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is almost here...

I hope you were good this year!

This is my brother in law Parker... Chuck and I went to the Macy's display on the 8th floor of Macy's downtown with him last week. It was an anamatronic presentation of "The Day in the Life of an Elf." It was cute and Santa Claus was at the end along with the gift shop and a bunch of ther treats that you could buy.
I remembered going when I was little and thinking it was so amazing, I still thought it was cool but more enjoyed the 8 floor escalator ride and trying out all the matresses on the 5th floor on the way back down.
This will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks... I have familiy in town and I plan on soaking up all the time with them that I can.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy the family!