I want to elaborate but this is one of those things that I have so much to say about it that I don't know how to formulate a short blog post that will keep your attention.
So... I will just say this... doTERRA essential oils were my little secret to such a smooth labor and delivery with baby number two. I used...
- Geranium oil (hormone balance, ease tension and stress, avoid episiotomy)
- Elevation (joyful blend... keepin' my spirits up)
- Balance (grounding blend... calming, relaxation)
- Sandalwood (clear the mind of fear... be STILL)
- Clary Sage (induce labor, delivery, strengthen uterus muscles, start milk production).
They really made a huge difference, and everyone in the hospital kept telling me how good I smelled.
There are so many oils and each has it's own healing properties... if you want to learn more, this book is an great guide. It tells you what physical ailments each oil is helpful for and how to apply and use the oils to be most effective. We consult it almost on a daily basis. I use oils on my kids all the time for lots of things from teething to headaches, to overall health, colds, sadness... you name it.
My brother in Law is writing a book about the emotional healing properties of essential oils... there is sooo much that these oils can do to help us.
Ok... that's all for now. If you use essential oils or are interested in starting seriously we should talk.... email me or something I love talking about it.