Monday, November 5, 2007

It's always good to set goals.

Skills that I would like to obtain…someday. I'm not really in a rush with these ones.

  • Writing poetry
  • Knitting
  • Sewing
  • Flipping pizza dough into the air
  • Golfing
  • Playing the piano
  • Speaking Spanish fluently
  • Cutting hair
  • Sword Fighting (Sparring?)
  • Painting
  • Being able to draw a picture and have it look like real life (Not like a cartoon)
  • Singing opera
  • Dunking a basketball (or just being able to jump higher would be ok)
  • Dancing… like real dance moves
  • Swimming without plugging my nose
  • Remembering Jokes
  • Karate
  • Scuba diving
  • Play the cello
  • Fix a computer when it’s broken
  • Change the oil in my truck
  • Fix cars
  • Garden
  • Landscaping
  • Ride a unicycle
  • Interior Design
  • Be able to distinguish different composers of music by hearing their songs
  • Identify what kind of car I pass by before reading the name on the back
  • Do the really loud fingers in the mouth whistling
  • Play the harmonica
  • Glass Blowing
  • Be able to name constellations in the sky
  • Bird Watching
  • Taking the fish of the hook when fishing without wearing gloves and screaming when it moves
  • Drive a motorcycle
  • Use really big words in sentences… or increase my vocabulary
  • Hunting
  • Winter Camping
  • Remember which plants are edible and which are not (I have learned it before I just have to get my brain to find where it put that information.)
  • Speed Reading
  • Making Pancakes look like Bert and Ernie… How did my mom do that?
  • Cake decorating
  • Photography
  • Play the drums
  • Paintball fighting (is that what you call… perhaps playing paintball)
  • To pull a table cloth off a table with out letting anything move or fall off
  • Balancing a shovel on the end of my nose… or my chin
  • Fire eating… ok now I’m just trying to make the list longer. I Don’t really want to eat fire… but it would be neat to learn how to fight fires.

How about you, what are some things you'd like to be able to do?

1 comment:

dieselandthemrs said...

i love your list, tacy! i, too, wear gloves and scream and jump when taking the hook out of a fish! :) i CAN teach you how to blow fire....would that count for something?? :) And i most definitely would like to blow glass some day!