Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

It was a great Thanksgiving! I ate way too much as always and loved every second of it. Only one piece of pie though... pumpkin of course with a little whip cream. The best part of the day was being with my family... however I was very sad that my sister Beth couldn't be there. Just imagine her in this picture tucked somewhere between Jenny and Susie.

So these are some of my cousins, not a bad looking one in the bunch my dad pointed out. I think my cousins are adorable... I realized that one of the things I am thankful for is that I come from a great gene pool. I couldn't believe it... I'm still the tallest one!!! I'll give you the names starting with me, then MB (Mary Beth), Michelle, Jenny, Megan, and Susie (our little blond bombshell).

This is Ben and MB almost seconds after we ate. They didn't want to miss out on the couch and blankets. I actually went the whole day without a nap, I couldn't believe it... I did the dishes, went for two walks and played games all day. It was pretty cold out in these parts yesterday... but I don't mind cold when it is seasoned with a few snow flakes. My brother and I stepped out to take some cute posed pictures.


I was going to write a post about all the things that I'm thankful for... however I'm thankful for everything... or least I'm trying to be thankful in all things. SO that would be one immense list, truly my cup runeth over and spilleth all over the floor!!!! If I had to name just one thing that I have been thankful for over the last few weeks I would have to say my relationship with my mom. I talk her ear off constantly about all the craziness in my life, and she is always there to listen... she is the best.

Here she is with my aunt Becky and they are both holding their dogs (obviously). They both pointed out that the dogs were just holding a spot for the future grandchildren... someday ladies... someday.

How was your Thanksgiving?


2 comments:

David said...

Looks like quite the shindig! You guys got more snow at your place than I did at mine. It makes it look more holiday-ish. Is that chocolate I see in the cherry pie?

Tacy Marie said...

Tacy, I think YOU are pretty wonderful, too! You keep me young and I love that we can talk about anything...what are Moms and Daughters for, anyway?

Love, Mom