Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Lucky Number

Eight was a good year for me, I was in 2nd grade... Mr. Hermstead's class. It was the first time in all of elemenatry history that I had class with my best friend Krystal Shonka, we were constantly being seperated for making a scene. It was also the year of my baptism, I remember my little white dress and how my dad and I spent time practicing going under the water. It was that year that I chose my lucky number, and what better one than EIGHT of course. I don't really hold any superstitions about lucky numbers, but I have a feeling this New Year is going to be great... I mean it is 2008!
Last night was the big New Years eve dance, it took a couple of hours to really loosen up and get my hips to move the way that I wanted them to. Once they did though you couldn't stop me out there. I wish I had pictures of all of the friendly faces that were there, but I was too busy rockin out to be snapping photos.
I hope you all had a great New Year and that you have high hopes about what this year will bring. I know I do, as my mom told me the other day in the kitchen "something big is going to happen for you Tacy, I can feel it in my bones."

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Tacy, Happy New Year. I feel that 2008 is going to be a wonderful year for me as well.
karen