Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What was I thinking????

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lindsey. We laughed about this drool shot for weeks... it was just a joke, I mean that is not really her drool. However the people we sent it to didn't know that. Lindsey is having a job interview at my work today!!!!! Good luck L I hope you get it, then we can laugh about stuff all day.

It is currently 5:00 a.m. I have been awake since 4:00 and wondering how I can pass the time before work (I don't have to leave until 7:00). Not only am I really tired, but I'm sick... doesn't my body know any better!!!! For some reason I woke up singing this song by Chuck Berry... how does this stuff get into my head? Mom I'm sure you are laughing right now...this is no joke.

I think perhaps I am just anxious about the next week. I start school on Monday you know. I am only going to have one class... but it has been a long time since I've been to school, over two and a half years to be exact. Plus the U of M campus makes me a little nervous, I mean it's huge. I'm sure I'll get frightfully lost a couple of times in the beginning.
Well... I hope you are all tucked safely in your beds sleeping right now. I wish I was. Doesn't the picture below look like someone set a coffee cup on my forehead and it left a mark... Sara took this picture of me the night before I checked into the MTC, I didn't see that it was on my camera until days later... good times Sara... good times.

1 comment:

dieselandthemrs said...

You look so cozy in that picture! I think it's funny that you wrote about waking up with a song in your head! I ALWAYS wonder how that happens!! I woke up with Prince, ahem, the Artist Formally Known As...or whatever he goes by now, in my head today! why?!?! i just don't know. good luck with your new class!!