Monday, April 13, 2009

Get me outta here!


It is Monday, and yet it feels like Friday. Tomorrow I am leaving for Mexico... chime the mariachi music now. If you had images of me soaking up the sun on the ocean you can erase those... I am going to Colonial Juarez which is far far from the beach (tragic), it is 3 hours south of El Paso Texas. Yet I am going for a very fun and happy occasion. My new soon to be brother in law Dan is getting married, and Chuck and I are going down for the event.


I am excited to escape but no doubt school will slap me in the face hard with an iron glove when I return from missing a week of school... touche... touche.


So in other news I am hours away from completing my wedding invitations and getting them in the mail... wowzers that was a BEAST of a project. I had no idea what kind of an undertaking that was. I guess I never really understood how wedding invitations were created.... My hats off to all those ladies who make really intricate invites... I think you are nuts!!!! I think I am going to have a little ceremony at the mailbox when I send them off to thier various destinations... I have been humbled, and need to have a good cry about it... perhaps I should awkwardly do it IN the post office in front of all the postal workers, they like drama right?


Hasta leugo Muchachos!!! ARIBA! Hope you have a good week while I am eating tortillas and wearing sombreros in the sun.


Love Tacy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have a wonderful time in Mexico. Too bad you couldn't put the 'new' in front!!!
I've seen worst in the PO.........