Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sound of Music | Central Station Antwerp (Belgium)

Ok... so my friend Karen showed this to me. I LOVE this video for a couple of reasons. First of all because I have always wanted to be a part of a "happen stance" large group choreographed dance number (the kind that seem to always break out in movies).
But whoever put this together is a genious... I wish I was one of the random people who were there to witness it all happening... I think I would have joined the dance :)

Plus... who doesn't love this song!

Have a happy day... don't forget to dance a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! If you EVER organize something like this, call me!! I've always wanted to be a part of one of these things! I get a kick out of watching them on the internet!!

My roommates in college did something similar in the BYU-I library one time.....during the summer semester when I was home. :( Sad I missed it!

How was Mexico???

Sara

sware said...

I kinda wish life was a musical and this would happen for real. Just a little part of me:)

Karen said...

I love it when you mention me in your blogs. I run up and down the streets and tell people that I am loved in Minnesota!!!