Saturday, March 13, 2010

Predictable

With the exception of the people who are closest to me, I seem to be asked the same five questions over and over again. So I just thought I would answer them here for everyone in case you found yourself wondering the same.
  • When's that baby due? March 28th... but I am not putting a lot of weight on this one day. This is just an estimation and it would probably be more accurate to give women a due month because anytime between about 37 and 42 weeks is fair game. I have started to have Braxton Hicks Contractions... but those could last weeks.

  • Any weird cravings? Not any weirder than normal. I crave things, but I did when I wasn't pregnant too... I mean who hasn't had an uncontrollable urge to eat a huge blizzard at the DQ or take down a few brats?

  • Do strangers touch your belly all the time? or Are you sick of strangers touching your belly? I actually don't recall anyone I didn't know well (I mean like family) touch my belly. Probably the most action my midsection saw was at my baby showers... but it was the main event, so it's understandable. Even if tons of people were rubbing my big ole belly though, I don't think I would be sick of it. I mean I touch my belly constantly... it sticks out and there is a person in there and she likes it when you say hello.

  • You getting any sleep these days? Yes at least 8 hours... just not consecutively like before. I am awake about every 2 hours to use the ladies room... and the numb hand thing and weird dreams sometimes keep me from snoozing. However I have the luxury of napping whenever I want to pretty much during the day. SO I can't complain.

  • Are you ready to be done? I must say my excitement to meet my baby is mounting. I look forward to seeing her little face, hearing her first cries, feeling her brand new baby skin, and smelling that new baby smell. Yet I don't feel a rush to get to the end... I have for the most part thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant and all of the excitement it has created in my family. This little baby is going to change a lot of people's lives, not just Chuck and mines. Plus, right now I don't have to change diapers, pack a ginormous bag every time I leave the house filled with baby products and my hands are always free to do what I please. Having a baby in the womb is very convenient when you think about it.

1 comment:

Killer kar said...

Your little girl is going to be so cute. I am going to have to request a cute hat set like the one you made when I have another girl someday. ADORABLE. What a talented person you are. I wish we could hang. Your little girl is going to be so cute. Can't wait to see her. Good luck. I love all the pics and blogs!