Tuesday, July 31, 2007

City Life

Well I have started the new job... welcome to the real world. It is crazy being downtown in the hustle and bustle each day. People don't smile, in fact they hardly will look at you. It's all business... I can't help but feel like some kind of impostor. I feel like one wrong move and the gig is up!! I still look at people in the face, and smile at them.... I have never been one to stare at the ground or pretend like I am looking at something more important. This is just out in the streets however... the people in my office are very nice and friendly. I still feel like I barely know what is going on though. I don't get my own desk until Thursday and on Friday I get to use the telephone!!! LOL. Right now I have just been learning a lot about reports and computer systems... next week I have to go to this class everyday from 12:00 to 4:00, should be fun... or not. We'll have to see. I have some great pictures to show y'all from our singles ward camp out to Taylors Falls... but I am on the run today. Keep your eyes open for it in the next few days.

No comments: