Wednesday, October 3, 2007

PEACE!! I'm outta here!



If you haven't already noticed the time of this post let me draw your attention to it. It is now 11:30PM, once again I have officially waited until the last minute to pack my bags. But who cares in a few short hours I'll be on vacation.... my plane leaves bright and early 6:55AM. My lovely Momma is taking me to the airport. I'm excited for this adventure I'm about to undertake, I'll be praying that my flights don't get cancelled or delayed. I have never had that happen before and I think I'd have a mini nervous breakdown if it did. Hopefully it will all be smooth sailing. I can't wait to show you all the great pictures I'm going to take and tell you about all the great things that are going to happen... guess your just have to look forward to the next post. See ya'll in a week!!!!!!

No comments: