- It was the first trip I planned all by myself, like a grown up!
- I went to my first mission reunion
- Listened to my first live Mariachi band
- Had my first hot air balloon ride
- Went swing dacing for the first time ever
- Got set up on my first blind date
- And unfortunately got into my first accident when I was driving... sorry again Katrina about the car.... I really know how to end my vacations with a BANG!
The reunion was good... but not too spectacular. It was good to see President and Sister Koyle and my old companions. However the "Elders" are still awkward to talk to. I kept starting conversations with them to have them walk away from me as soon as they found someone else to talk to... I guess I'm not as exciting as I think I am.
New Mexico is amazing!!! I loved being there as a tourist... even though being a missionary was incredible as well... just different. I got to enjoy a little bit more of the culture and hang loose. I saw a lot of the people that I taught and the members that inspired me. I also ran into some old companions... which was a pleasant surprise. People ask if I would ever move there... but I like to have it as my get-away. Whenever I need to escape I'm hopping the first plane to Albuquerque.
I had a lot of time on ariplanes to ponder life and my next move. I have officially decided to apply to BYU Provo!!! So to all my Utah peeps... keep your ears open for people who need a roomate, I'm sure a good one.
Now for the moment you have all been waiting for PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!