Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Highlights from Christmas



It has been a long time since I did a slide show, and I thought that would be the best way to show you how my Christmas was. Some of the best highlights were...
  • My sister coming from Fargo!
  • Playing Rockband for the first time ever
  • Playing with the Ugly Tie tree skirt with my family (It is a family tradition that each year someone gets this tree skirt made from the ugly ties that the men in my family have owned over the years)
  • Spending time with all of my family... especially seeing uncle Dave
  • A visit from Charles Call... which is always a pleasure
  • Carol and Scott bringing Logan over, my favorite little three year old
  • Eating hand fulls of spritz cookies (the best Christmas cookie by far)
It was just a great Christmas all around. I will post about my 2009 plans before the year is through.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey you! well I am excited that you blog we can keep in contact better.