Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nacho Libre - Get The Corn Out Of My Face

I could NOT stop laughing about this last night!!! Just ask Sarah... I had to post this just to be sure that she watched it. I tried to show her last night but she said she was having more fun listening to me laugh about it. So here it is Sarah in all it's glory. For the rest of you, plese enjoy one of my favorite sceenes from the movie Nacho Libre... I especially enjoy when Jack Black tell the guy on his back to "Release" LOL
And while you are watching it you can imagine me sitting in the middle of my lectures day randomly giggling as I think about this little sceene.

Ps. Thanks be to Christina my other roommate who sang Enrique Iglesias's "Hero" to Sarah and I last night for a lullaby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Tacy, what will I do with you? That movie was so bad!

;)

Anonymous said...

I especially love the "PFFFFFTTTT!!!" he does after he asks, "What took you so long??!!"