Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chickity Check-check it out

I just wanted to let you all know that I added a BLOG to my BLOG list for Bill Marler. He is a food poisoning lawyer, who has been closely working with the peanut butter salmonella outbreak. He is buddies with my professor Ted Labuzza, and they have sparked my interest in Food Safety. Anyways just wanted you all to be aware of the link... I nerdily find it fascinating.

Ps... pumpernickel is a funny word... and that is probably the most random thing that has popped into my head in awhile NEVERTHELESS increasing more funny to me with each time I say it. And I don't know if you knew this but "Pumpernickel Pickle" is a magic phrase spoken by Smurfs (from the beloved 80's cartoon show) to conjure a gift granting genie.

Just something to think about... and repeat in your head when you get bored.

No comments: